|Race Category||Distance||Age Criteria||Gratification|
|Half Marathon||21.097 KM||16 to 35 Yrs, 35+ to 50 Yrs, 50+||T-Shirt, Finisher Medal, Timed BIB, Refreshment|
|Dream Run||10 KM||12-35 Yrs, 35+ to 50 Yrs, 50+||T-Shirt, Finisher Medal, Timed BIB, Refreshment|
|Fun Run||5 KM||8 Yrs to 18 Yrs, 18+ to 35 Yrs, 35+ to 50 Yrs, 50+||T-Shirt, Finisher Medal, Timed BIB, Refreshment|
Note : Male participants can participate only with female participants & for the same distance as female participants
A. Participation confirmation shall be subject to
- Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility
- Male participants must fulfill the confirmation criteria
- Having taken both doses of COVID-19 vaccination
- please see Entry Rules
B. Please collect your medal before leaving the venue; medals will not be posted to individual runners.
RACE DAY:- Sunday , 5th March 2023
|Race Category||Distance||Flag Off Time|
|Half Marathon||21.097 KM||5.30 AM Sharp|
|Dream Run||10 KM||6.00 AM Sharp|
|Fun Run||5 KM||6.30 AM Sharp|
Participants must collect their BIB in advance on the following dates . BIB will not be given on Race day in any case . The BIB distribution & timings are see BIB EXPO
Date : 4th March 2023
Time : 11 AM to 5 PM
Venue : Rotary Binani, Shopping Centre Kota
Start on Tuesday 1st November 2022, 7 AM IST
End on Monday 25th February 2023, 11:59 PM IST
Registration Charges & Early Bird Discount Structure (Only for female participants) :
|Month||FUN RUN ( 5KM)||DREAM RUN ( 10 KM)||HALF MARATHON (21.0975 KM)|
|1ST NOV – 30TH NOV 2022||599/- ₹||899/- ₹||1299/- ₹|
|1ST Dec 2022 – 31st Dec 2022||649/- ₹||999/- ₹||1399/- ₹|
|1st Jan 2023 – 31th Jan 2023||699/- ₹||1099/- ₹||1499/- ₹|
|1st Feb 2023 – 20th Feb 2023||799/- ₹||1199/- ₹||1599/- ₹|
Note : No early bird discount for male participants
Registration Charges for Male Participants
|FUN RUN ( 5KM)||DREAM RUN ( 10 KM)||HALF MARATHON (21.0975 KM)|
|799/- ₹||1199/- ₹||1599/- ₹|
Group Discount :
Special 10% Discount For Female Group Entry
- A group should comprise of only Female participants.
- There shall be a minimum of 10 individual female entries to form a group.
- Individual participants of the group must fulfill the eligibility confirmation criteria for their race category.
- Participants must have taken both the dozes of Covid-19 vaccination.
- Eligibility – Age Criteria ( Minimum age)
8 years for 5km, 12 years for 10 km , 16 years For half Marathon
- For Half Marathon : Participants must have completed at least one official half marathon in not more than 3:30 hours or one 10 kms in not more than 1:30 hours .( certificate needed)
- Once applied, no requests for refund or transfer of application fees will be entertained, under any circumstances.
- Distance chosen will not be changed .
- T-shirt size will not be changed .
- BIB for the race should be collected in advance . BIB will not be distributed on Race day in any case. No number bibs will be givem to any participant post the declared closing hours of the Expo
- Participant must collect the finisher medal before leaving the ground. No finisher medal will be sent by courier to any participant.
- Application fees shall not be refunded in any case .
- Once you successfully submit your online application, details in your online profile cannot be changed/edited by you. For any corrections, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On entry confirmationHalf Marathon and Dream Run 10K runners will be further classified into age categories for awards ..
- Only in the case of the The PinkRun 2023 event is cancelled for reasons whatever, would your entry at the PinkRun be carried forward, in the same race category, to the subsequently conducted edition of the PinkRun. No additional entry fees will be charged to such participants. Qualification criteria set for the next edition shall however apply.
Male participants are also welcome only along with a female participants as a motivator.
Rules for male participants :
- No male would be registered alone.
- Only one male can be registered with 1 female( Wife/Sister/Mother/Daughter/Friend/Aunt etc..)
- He will be registered in the same category as accompanying female Runner.
- He will be given Tshirt, BIB, finisher medal and refreshment.
- No discount for male runner.
- No prize money will be awarded to the male participants
Group criteria :
- Group of only females participants shall be considered.
- There shall be minimum 10 individual female entries in a group.
- Individual female participants of the group must fulfill the eligibility confirmation criteria for particular race category.
The top 3 finishers females , falling within the age groups given below, shall be eligible for the prizes:
Age groups for different running categories are :
|5 KM Run||8 Yrs to 18 Yrs||18+ to 35 Ys||35+ to 50 Yrs||50+|
|10 KM Run||12 Yrs to 35 Yrs||35+ to 50 Yrs||50 +|
|21 KM Run||16 Yrs to 35 Yrs||35+ to 50 Yrs||50+|